Here is a Huawei G750 U10 Stock ROM Firmware which can be used to load and flash stock firmware on...
Here is a Huawei G750 U10 Stock ROM Firmware which can be used to load and flash stock firmware on any Huawei G750 U10 of this exact variant. Any MTK Flash tools can download and flash this Huawei G750 U10 flash file on your G750 U10 so long as that MTK Flash Tool supports MTK Scatter File.
Since most major software malfunctions on any MTK Android devices can only be corrected by flashing, this G750 U10 flash file, if properly used, can unbrick (debrick) your G750 U10 and also corrects any software issues your Huawei G750 U10 may currently have. Also, keep in mind that when you load stock firmware on your Huawei G750 U10 using any MTK flash tool, your Huawei G750 U10 will be reset to factory defaults settings and by that, definately, your UserData will be lost including contacts, messages and others.
Note: If your G750 U10 is already bricked and you want to unbrick it, you will need to pay closer attention to the tutorials contained below here.
Huawei G750 U10 Stock ROM Firmware Download Link(s)
How to Flash Stock Firmware On Huawei G750 U10
1. Download your Huawei G750 U10 stock ROM firmware from the link above.
2. Extract the Huawei G750 U10 Firmware you downloaded from the link above onto a folder on your PC.
3. Download and install MTK android device drivers on your PC. You may skip this step if you have installed MTK drivers on your PC already otherwise, download MTK drivers here
4. Now, choose either of the tools listed below here to load the stock firmware on your Huawei G750 U10.
See video tutorial here: How to Flash MTK Android Devices Video Tutorial
1. Each of the tools listed above contained step by step guides with illustrated pictures on how to flash stock firmware on your Huawei G750 U10.
2. If your device is bricked already, I recommend that you use NCK Box or SP Flash. Both are the safest toolS for flashing MTK Android devices.
3. If you require any further assistance, simply drop your comment detailing the issue(s) and I shall help you revive your Huawei G750 U10, if need be.